Although we don’t produce these articles specifically to create or stir the pot of unnecessary controversy, discussing the meatier things of God usually does tend to drive controversy to the surface. And that, frankly, is a good thing.
If you don’t see what you’re specifically looking for, consider guest posting in this category and share your experiences and/or wisdom with the Crazy About Church community. Thanks and God bless!
- A Choice To Not Commit Adultery
- Church Ministry After Divorce, Remarriage, and Salvation
- 7 Steps For Handling A Church Leader Caught In Sexual Sin
- Pastoring After A Quick Divorce, Remarriage, and 40 Years
- Can Divorced People Serve In Church Leadership?
* Image credit: Tessa Harvey (Creation Swap)