Welcome! I’m glad you’re here.
What I have to offer is encouragement, motivation, and plenty of Actionable Tactics for Achieving Success in Life & Business.
Moreover, I share how you too can live a happy and fulfilled life in my weekly email newsletter, which you can subscribe to while also downloading a FREE COPY of my latest ebook (AMBITIOUS: 7 Keys to Living a Life of Extraordinary Greatness).
Join over 25,000 other people and I will show you how to…
- Discover how to achieve sustained happiness in your life, your physical health & fitness, your relationships, your career, and your walk with God.
- Successfully conquer your fears of self-doubt, procrastination, shame, and failure.
- Use simple, daily systems to multiply your mental, physical, and spiritual stamina.
- Learn how to save time, set goals, and actually accomplish what you want out of life.
A few details about me
- Born: September 15, 1974 in Joliet, Illinois.
- 2nd Birth: October-ish, 1996.
- Occupation: I’m the lead Pastor of a Baptist church in central California with both English-speaking and Spanish-speaking congregations. I am also a wholly independent Insurance Consultant and Sales Trainer.
- Who I Create Content For: Here are two good examples of the Ideal Reader of My Content.
- I’m the Creator/Editor of: A very popular list of The World’s Top 100 Leadership Bloggers.
- Interesting tidbits: I’m married to a beautiful woman named Kathy. I’m dad to five awesome children (the youngest two are adopted from China). I’m a published author. I believe the Green Bay Packers are the greatest team to ever play football, I’m an expert Chinese food eater, and I prefer vanilla-flavored iced coffee over hot coffee—seven days of the week.
- Social Media Connections: Facebook or Twitter.
- Email: Contact me.
Currently, I’m the President & CEO of
Some Current Clients
As Featured In
I was born on September 15, 1974 in Joliet, Illinois, and then spiritually reborn at age twenty-two, while a senior in college.
I graduated from Carthage College (Kenosha, Wisconsin) with a B.A. in Psychology. Shortly thereafter, I moved away from the frozen tundra of Wisconsin to the sunny beaches of Los Angeles, California, in order to attend seminary.
Marriage & Fatherhood
Upon arriving in California, I met a woman named Kathy after church one Sunday afternoon. She was totally digging me and fell head-over-heels for me right away (her version is slightly different). We were married a year later. Kathy and I have five children (Camden, Brady, Amelia, Charlotte, and Luke). Our two youngest children (Charlotte and Luke) were adopted internationally from China in March 2009 and January 2011 respectively. Amazingly, later genetic testing proved Charlotte and Luke to be full biological siblings.
After placing my theological studies on hold, I entered the corporate world and accepted a position as the Assistant Branch Manager for Transworld Systems, Inc. (via Credit Management Systems, Inc.), based out of Beverly Hills, California.
I then ventured out on my first entrepreneurial journey and established CRG Systems International, LLC, which was an organization that helped small- and medium-sized companies eliminate unwanted financial debt through arbitration, resolving trade conflict through power of attorney mediation. I made a good run at it, but that business failed after only one year.
In 2000, I closed down CRG and entered the insurance industry, accepting a position with InterWest Insurance Services, Inc. I then transferred to Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., the world’s 4th largest insurance brokerage firm, and worked my way up to Area Vice President.
However, I began to see the significant value an independent consultant — rather than an agent/broker — would bring to the “negotiation table” for business owners. I then exited the brokerage side of the business and established two insurance consulting companies (both under Permission Group Inc.), which are really two sides of the same coin:
- ConstructiveRisk.com, a wholly independent consulting and risk management business that educates commercial insurance buyers and helps them save up to 55% off their combined annual insurance costs.
- PermissionSales.com, a sales training company that teaches insurance agents how to turn prospects into clients, primarily through signed Broker of Record Letters.
Bivocational – (Work/Life/Ministry Balance)
In 2011, I accepted the call to become the bivocational Senior Pastor of Faith Baptist Church, where I serve presently.