By the way, if you think the below jokes are funny, you should read this other article I wrote that gives about 30 more Christian jokes.
I also wrote a post about funny church bulletin bloopers and drew a Christian cartoon about selfish prayer and another about how the preacher feels on Sunday morning. But rather than bloopers and cartoons, here is a good, clean, funny Christian joke or two. Enjoy.
- God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.
- God knew that one day Adam would require someone to locate and hand him the remote.
- God knew Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.
- God knew Adam would never be able to make a doctor, dentist or haircut appointment for himself.
- God knew Adam would never remember which night to put the garbage on the curb.
- God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.
- As the Keeper of the Garden, since he didn’t have metal sheds or greenhouses, Adam would never remember where he left his tools.
- Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
- As the Bible says, “It is not good for man to be alone!”
- When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched His head and said, “I can do much better than that!”
Little Girl: “Do whales swallow people?”
Teacher: “No, even though they are much bigger than a person, they have throat pleats that filter their food of krill and plankton.
Little Girl: “But Mrs. Thurston says Jonah was swallowed by a whale.”
Teacher getting angry: “Blue whales cannot swallow people.”
Little Girl: “Well, when I get to heaven I’ll just ask Jonah if he was really swallowed by a whale.”
Teacher, still red with anger: “What if Jonah went to hell?”
Girl: “Well, then you can ask him.”
- Give Me the Old Timers Religion
- Precious Lord, Take My Hand, And Help Me Up
- Just a Slower Walk with Thee
- Go Tell It on the Mountain, But Speak Up
- Nobody Knows the Trouble I Have Seeing
- Guide Me, O Thou, Great Lord God, I’ve Forgotten Where I’ve Parked The Car
- Count Your Many Birthdays, Count Them One By One
- Blessed Insurance
- It Is Well With My Soul, But My Knees Hurt
QUESTION: Do you have any clean, funny Christian jokes? If yes, write them below in the comments section so we can all have a good laugh!
* Image credit: Matt Leucht (Creation Swap)