With the exception of any “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), I solely own the content on this website. It is copyrighted in my name.
What I hope to achieve is finding the appropriate balance between getting my content widely distributed while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
What You’re Free To Do WITHOUT My Permission
- Link to my site or any specific page/post/comment on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 250 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post when doing so.
- Print my posts (material content) in any non-commercial publication (e.g., ministry newsletter, church newsletter, etc.), provided you include the following copyright notice: “© 2012, Charles Specht. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.CharlesSpecht.com.”
What You’re NOT Free To Do Without My Permission
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content for any commercial purposes, including (nut not limited to) selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Any guest bloggers on this website retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.
* Image credit: Corey Templeton (Creative Commons)